The PCNA Group approach to Project Delivery is done using a documented Quality Assurance System modeled on the “ISO 9001 Quality Management System” to ensure delivery of efficient and effective engineering design and support services.
Our Quality Management System includes a set of procedures that cover all key processes:
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness, and;
- facilitating continual improvement on a regular basis.